Thursday, June 4, 2009

Break time.

Did my only exam for the semester yesterday. I'm not feeling too good about it, as there were two rather nasty questions on stuff we barely touched which therefore I had no idea how to answer. Even the parts I thought I knew I don't feel so good about. Hopefully I will somehow manage to squeeze a pass out of it, but I won't be holding my breath.

If it's like last years exam for the same subject one of the questions was too hard for everybody and so the marks were scaled up. I can only hope. It's an interesting unit and I understand it all in theory, but the maths has gotten the better of me, and I have also discovered I don't seem to be good at writing reports. Next time, I will have to get someone else to read my draughts so I can try and fix some of the stupid mistakes where marks get lost.

Not sure how long until exam results come through. I'd hate to have to repeat it because I understand it and that would make it really boring to do again.

No comments: